Goodmorning everyone! Here is another delicious recipe to add to your breakfast rotation. It’s extremely simple and perfect for those mornings when you are in a rush! It makes such a large shake, I didn’t even know what to do with it all. just look at it overflowing out of the glass..I had more still sitting in the blender! Definitely filling with 10g of fibre & the raspberries and red velvet flavour combination is amazing.
- 8-12 small ice cubes (more or less depending on how thick you like your shake!)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (66g)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop Cellucor Red Velvet Whey Protein (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cellucor/cor-performance-whey.html)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp 0% plain greek yogurt
- 1/16-1/8 tsp xanthan gum (again depending on the texture you like but this helps smooth out the shake and make it more fluffy!)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: sweetener to taste (I didn’t add any but if you like your shakes sweeter then go ahead!)
Directions: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy! Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: 254 calories, 5g fat, 14g carbs, 30g protein, 10g fibre